|AIOU End Term Assessment Allama Iqbal Open University|
AIOU End Term Assessment Allama Iqbal Open University Hoping that you will be fine in this hard time of the pandemic. Keeping in view these extraordinary situations and government directions, AIOU has decided to offer you examination in the form of an end-term Assessment (ETA). You are required to strictly follow the guidelines, which are:
1. Please read the instructions very carefully before attempting the end-term assessment. It is different from traditional paper-pencil tests or assignments.
2. Attempt all four questions. All questions carry equal marks (25 marks).
3. Your answers must be concise and relevant.
4. Only handwritten submissions will be accepted. Typed responses will not be entertained. The submissions written in different handwritings will not be entertained. Your handwriting will be matched with the previous papers.
5. You can use any open access educational resource to write your answer in addition to the material provided by AIOU, but don’t forget to refer to the source. Also, give a reference list at the end of each question.
6. You are advised to send your solved ETA through registered / courier mail to your concerned destination. Please keep the registry/courier receipt with you for future Correspondence. By-hand submission will not be accepted.
7. Students of following programs shall post their solved ETA to concerned Regional Office: –
8. Students of following programs shall post their solved ETA to Secrecy Branch, Block No.18
|For Download Useful Material: Click Here|
Exam Department AIOU Islamabad: –
AIOU End Term Assessment Allama Iqbal Open University M.A EPM, M.A Arabic, MBA Executive, MPA Exe, M.Sc. Forestry, M.Sc. Women Studies, M.Sc. Administrative Studies, M.Sc. Agriculture Extension, M.Sc. Sustainable Design, M.Sc. Environmental Design, M.Sc. TV Production, M.Sc. Public Nutrition, M.Sc. Rural Development, BBA, BS Accounting and Finance, PGD Entrepreneurship, PGD HRM, PGD SCM, PGD Diet & Nutrition, PGD Environmental Design, PGD CS, PGD Population Design, PGD Criminology, PGD Early Childhood Education, PGD ELM, PGD EPM, BS Gender Studies, BS Mass Communication, BS Industrial Design, BS Arabic, MSc. Livestock Management, Diploma in Women Studies.
9. Attach 03 parts with the solved ETA (as you have done previously with your assignments). All the Parts shall be properly filled and signed by the student. Pert can be downloaded from the AIOU website.
10. Send your all end-term assessment tests in one envelope to your concerned destination, i.e. if you have taken more than one course, send all your solved ETA in one envelope.
11. Use A4 size wider lining paper as an answer sheet. On each page of the test, write your Roll number, and put signatures. Staple sheets well along with 03 parts.
12. Your answer should not be copied from the book and / or any other source you use. You are encouraged to express your own ideas – going beyond providing simple concepts and information.
13. Submission after the due date will not be entertained. Solved ETA must reach its destination by 20-07-2020.
14. Relevant rules, apply.
|Educational and Career News Updates: Click Here|
|NOTE: End Term Assessment and Intimation letters/Roll Number Slips of all concerned students will be uploaded soon. Please keep watching.|
|WorldWide News Updates: Click Here|
Support Us: If you like our post, please don’t forget to share this post with others to support us and also help others.
|Sr #||Channel Name||Subscribe|
|1||Unique Vision Academy||Click Here To Subscribe|
|2||Skilling Foundation||Click Here To Subscribe|
|3||WordPress Tutorials||Click Here To Subscribe|
|4||Diya||Click Here To Subscribe|
|Sr #||Facebook Page Name||Like|
|1||Diya – Aao Roshni Philain||Click Here To Like|
|2||Skilling Foundation||Click Here To Like|
|3||Unique Vision Academy||Click Here To Like|
|4||Stamflay Solutions||Click Here To Like|
|5||Skilling Foundation Twitter||Click Here To Follow|
|Sr #||Contact Us|
|1||Call / WhatsApp||+92-332-4646739|
|2||E-Mail Us firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||E-Mail Us email@example.com|
|6||To Get Free Latest Posts on Your Mobile Type Follow Skillingpk send to 40404|