Bahria University Admission 2019
ADMISSIONS FALL 2019 OPEN FOR
KARACHI, LAHORE CAMPUSES AND BAHRIA UNIVERSITY MEDICAL & DENTAL COLLEGE KARACHI
Note: All Engineering Programs at Islamabad Campus are Accredited By PEC Washington Accord (OBE- Level 2).
Admission Schedule Bahria University Medical & Dental College
||8 July 2019|
|ADMISSIONS DEADLINE (EXTENDED)
||19 August 2019|
|Entry test at Bahria University Karachi Campus||21 August 2019|
|Interviews at Bahria University Medical and Dental College (BUM&DC)||29 August 2019|
|Orientation Day and Course Registration||9 September 2019|
|Commencement of classes||10 September 2019|
Admission Schedule Bahria University Karachi and Lahore Campuses
|Advertisement in Print Media by BUHO||28 April 19||Sunday||Advertisement to be given in the designated Newspapers as per Media Plan.|
|ADMISSIONS OPEN||29 April 19||Monday||Admission will be Opened in all CUs.|
|Advertisement in Print Media by all Campuses (if required)||16 Jun 19||Sunday||Advertisement to be given in the designated Newspapers as per Media Plan.|
|ADMISSIONS DEADLINE BUKC (PHASE II)
||19 Aug 19||Monday||Last Date of On-Line submission of application form.|
|ADMISSIONS DEADLINE BUIC (CLOSED)
||18 July 19||Thursday|
|ADMISSIONS DEADLINE BULC (P-I) (EXTENDED)
||25 July 19||Thursday|
|CBT BUKC (PHASE II)||21 Aug 19||Sat to Mon||UG & PG ProgramsSession-I 09:30 AM – 11:30 AM Friday Session 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Session-II 12:00 AM – 02:00 PM 02:30 PM – 04:30 PM
Session-III 02:30 PM – 04:30 PM 05:00 PM – 07:00 PM
Session-IV 05:00 PM – 07:00 PM
|CBT BUIC||20 – 23 July 19||Sat to Tue|
|CBT BULC (P-I)(CLOSED)||27 – 28 July 19||Sat to Sun|
|Entrance Test Results BUKC||19 July 19||Friday||Display of Interview List by BUKC/BUIC/BULC.|
|Entrance Test Results BUIC||26 July 19||Friday|
|Entrance Test Results BULC(P-I)||30 July 19||Tue|
|Interviews by CUs||As convenient||—|
|Fee Submission Deadline||As convenient||—|
|Orientation Session BUIC & BUKCOrientation Session BULC||As convenient||—||2 days Students Orientation Session.1 day Students Orientation Session .|
|Commencement of Classes at BUIC & BULC||2 Sep 19||Monday||Commencement of Fall 2019 Semester.|
|Commencement of Classes at BUKC||9 Sep 19||Monday||Commencement of Fall 2019 Semester.|
Bahria University offers following Scholarships (NON- MEDICAL PROGRAMS) to its students: –
- Advance Merit Scholarship for Board Toppers (For Undergraduate Programs).
- Advance Merit Scholarship (BU Entrance Test Based).
- Advance Merit Scholarship (for Outstanding performers in Cambridge International Education (CIE’s) System).
- Exemption of Admission Fee to Bahria University Graduates for MS/M.Phil & Ph.D Programs.
- 50% tuition fee waiver for High Academic Achievers applying for MS/M.Phil/Ph.D Programs.
- Merit Scholarships for Batch toppers
- Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme for needy Students.
- Student Study Loan/Revolving Fund (PEEF) Scholarships for UG & Master’s Programs.
- Baluchistan Education Endowment Fund (BEEF) for UG and Master’s Program.
- Sindh Educational Endowment Fund for UG and Master’s Program.
- BU Scholarship/Stipend for High Achievers Ph.D Scholars.
- Frontier Education Foundation (FEF) Scholarship.
- International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) Scholarship for LLM.
- Two percent quota shall be kept for disabled candidates. Applicants with disabilities can request requisite facilities during the admissions process. All such requests must be supported by documentary evidence.
- Two percent quota shall be kept in admissions for applicants/ students from less developed regions of Pakistan.
- Five percent seats shall be reserved for the sons/ daughters of Advocates in LLB, who shall compete for admission in order of merit.
- Applicants on reserved seats at para 1,2 & 3 above should fulfill general conditions for admissions and must meet minimum admission criteria, prescribed for each degree program.
- Applicants belonging to lesser developed regions of Pakistan shall be required to produce duly attested domicile from chairman Town Committee/ Gazetted Officers.
List of less developed regions of Pakistan is given below.
LIST OF LESS DEVELOPED AREAS OF PAKISTAN
|Balochistan||Kalat,Mastung,Khuzdar,Awaran,Washuk, Kharan/Rakhshan , Lasbela, Ketch , Gwadar, Punjgur , Nasirabad, Jaffarabad ,Jhal Magsi, Bolan, Quetta, Urban, Quetta Rural,Pishin , Killa Abdulla ,Killa Saifullah, Barkhan, Musa Khel, Loralai, Sheerani ,Zhob ,Dera Bugti ,Kohlu , Ziarat, Harnai, Sibi, Nushki ,Chagai(Dalbandin), Turbat|
|Gilgit/Baltistan||Hunza–Nagar, Gilgit, Skardu, Ghanche, Ghizar, Diamir, Astore|
|Azad Jammu & Kashmir||Bhimber, Kotli, Mirpur, Muzaffarabad, Hattian, Neelam, Poonch, Haveli, Bagh, Sudhnoti|
|FATA||Bajaur, Khyber ,Kurram, South Waziristan, North Waziristan, Mohmand, Orakzai Frontier Regions (Peshawar , Kohat, Bannu, Lakki , D.I. Khan, Tank)|
|Interior Sindh||Thatta, Badin, Tharparkar, Umerkot, Mirpur Khas, Tando Allahyar, Naushahro Feroze, Tando Muhammad Khan, Sanghar, Khairpur, Benazirabad/NawabShah, Dadu, Qambar Shahdadkot, Larkana, Matiari, Ghotki, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Sukkur, Kashmore, Jamshoro|
|South Punjab||Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahwal Nagar, Multan, Lodhran, Khanewal, Vehari, Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffar Garh, Rajan Pur, Layyah|
|Chitral, Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat, Buner, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan, D.I.Khan, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Batgram, Kala Dhaka/Torghar, Kohat, Bannu, Hangu, Karak|
|Punjab||Attock, Khushab, Mianwali and Bhakkar|
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR STUDENTS FROM LESS DEVELOPED REGIONS / DISABLED CANDIDATES/ WARDS OF ADVOCATES
- Applicants shall apply online, on or before the notified closing date.
- Applicants shall forward their applications to Admissions Offices of respective Campuses to avail quota seats. Requests indicating application number, Programs, Campus along with supporting documents shall reach respective Campus (after online registration) by quickest means (e-mail/ TCS etc), one week before Admissions Deadline (Closing) dates.
- Applicants shall appear in the CBT on the date notified by BU or produce results of the tests conducted by the specified testing service if so provisioned.
- No fee waiver is authorized on quota seats.
- Following categories of applicants are exempted from appearing in the BU Entry Test: –
- Those who have qualified GRE or NTS-GAT (General & Subject) for MS/M.Phil & PhD Programs.
- Those who have qualified SAT-I and II for Non-Engineering and Engineering Bachelor Programs respectively.
- Those who have qualified BU Entry Test during last one year.
- All applicants are to register on-line and pay registration fee.
- Qualification of GRE, NTS-GAT and SAT-I/II is to be mentioned at the time of on-line registration. A copy of the results is to be forwarded to concerned Campus (Admissions Office) through e-mail, TCS or by hand.
- Applicants at Para 1 above may opt to appear / re-appear in BU Entry Test for improvement of previous results. It may be highlighted that best results of both or repeated tests shall be counted to prepare merit list.