Dalda Foundation scholarship 2019 Financial Aid
Dalda Foundation Scholarship program is offering scholarship/Financial Assistance for needy/poor and deserving students. The Aim and the main Objective of Dalda Foundation Scholarship are to fulfill the requirements and needs of those students who cannot pursue their education due to lack of Financial Assistance, So they can achieve their goals and vision.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalda Foundation Scholarship Sc:
- Board of intermediate and secondary education Karachi or Bise Punjab board students who’re taking admission in 1st class will be available to submit the scholarship application. After that students whose learning from private colleges can also submit the scholarship application form to Dalda Foundation Trust through proper channel.
- Education session 2016-2017 during taking admission in First-year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts and home economics, DAE, and ICS students can submit their scholarship application forms.
- All Pakistan permanent residents can submit the scholarship application form.
- The applicant’s age will not be more than 17 years old to date: 01 October 2017.
- The salary of parents of the candidate will not more than 20,000/- per month.
- The applicant will not pass matric exam before 2017, the applicant will be pass matric exam in the current year 2017.
- The homes of applicants will not more than 1080 feet, it’s not the applicant for those candidates will is living in villages.
- O level candidates can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All students whose taking education from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any government board from Pakistan can submit the scholarship application form if they get following marks from Matriculation.
Download Application Form: Click Here