Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2021
Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2021 Diya Pakistan is one of the largest scholarship providing organizations in Pakistan. Diya Pakistan provides 50,000 annual scholarships to school and university students. It also offers monthly stipends to the students enrolled in skill development programs. Diya Pakistan accepts applications throughout the years. Deserving students can apply online at the Diya Pakistan website.
Diya Pakistan is providing scholarships to the students for the last 30 years. In the last 30 years, Diya has provided over 400,000 scholarships and US$ 7.8 million in donations received and disbursed.
Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2021 Features
Diya Pakistan is offering
- 50,000 Annual scholarships
- 45,000 scholarships for school students
- 8000 scholarships for Skill development courses
- 15,00 scholarships for University students
Eligibility Criteria for Diya Pakistan Scholarship
- School Students
- College Students / FA FSc
- University students for BS and MS levels
- Minimum 60% marks at all levels
- Students enrolled in Govt Institutions can apply only
- Students getting scholarships more than Rs. 25000 per anum from other organizations are not eligible for Diya Scholarship.
- Ph.D. and M.Phil students are also not eligible for Diya Scholarship however, direct M.Phil after Graduation are eligible. M.Phil after M.A/M.Sc/MS are not eligible.
How to apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship
- Online Web Application System is only used for students who are enrolled in Graduation Level, Master Level Programmes. Applications can be submitted at https://diyapak.org/apply-scholarship/
- School and Inter level students will apply through a manual system. The online system is only for BS and MS students.
- School and College level students will apply directly through their school/college.
- Students applying for the first time, fill out the Online Scholarship Application.
- Now you Upload scan documents (mentioned below).
- After approval cheque will be despatched at your Institute within 10 to 30 days. After verification, it will be handed over to you. You can encash the cheque at any Meezan Bank Branch by showing your original NIC Card and providing NIC Copy to the bank.
- The scholarship is paid on a fiscal year basis from 1st July xx to 30 June xx. Students may apply for renewal next year if the course continues.