HEC Indigenous Scholarship For PhD 2020
HEC Indigenous Scholarship For PhD 2020 HEC announces an Indigenous Scholarship for Ph.D. students. Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals who intend to complete a Ph.D. from Pakistani Higher Education Commission HEC Recognised Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIs). The last date to apply HEC indigenous scholarship is March 28, 2020. The Scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2020 in all areas of studies/disciplines under the project entitled “indigenous Ph.D. Fellowship for 5000 Scholars-Phase-II’ in the following four categories:
- Bachelors/ Masters (16 Years) Completed
- Masters/Mphil (18 Years Completed)
- Masters/Mphil (18 Years) Enrolled
- Enrolled in PhD
HEC Indigenous Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Pakistani/AJK nationals.
- For MS/Mphil, the Candidates must have a minimum of 16 years of education at the closing date of application i.e. March 28, 2020, with no 3rd division or grade-D in degrees/certificates during the entire academic career.
- The candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government Scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- This offer of a scholarship is valid for full-time, regular students, while in case of employment, study leave will be required for the full duration of the study program.
How to apply for HEC Indigenous Scholarship:
- Applicants are required to submit only online application through (eportal.hec/gov.pk). hand copy of applications and any other documents are not required at this stage.
- Original online deposit slip/ATM transfer slip of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of director-general, finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited through any bank in account number 1742-79001334-01, Habib bank limited.