Hungary Scholarships For Pakistani Students Under Academic And Research Linkages
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites applications from Pakistani/AJ&K nationals for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme (2021-22), launched by the Hungarian Government for Bachelor’s, One-Tier Master’s, Master’s and PhD studies.
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for Pakistani students fulfilling basic eligibility criteria in specified disciplines and other requirements of Hungarian universities under the following programs:
- Bachelor’s Degree (after 12 years of education)
- One-Tier Master’s Degree (after 12 years of education)
- Master’s Degree (after 16 years of education)
- Ph.D. Degree (after 17/18 years of education)
AVAILABLE PROGRAMS AND HOST INSTITUTIONS
Applicants are advised to apply only against specific degree programs and in specified study fields/major subjects defined by HEC.
To check host institutions visit this website http://studyinhungary.hu/study-in-hungary/menu/universities.html
- Tuition-free education: exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Scholarships: monthly HUF 43,700/- contribution to the living expenses, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies. Note: In the first year of their studies, non-doctoral students are required to attend the course of “Hungarian as foreign language” offered by the host university, and to pass an exam at the end of the second semester (except scholarship holders studying in the Hungarian language). Scholarship holders who do not attend the course will not be able to receive the monthly stipend. The monthly stipend for students who take the course but fail to pass the exam will be reduced to 30,000 HUF/month.
- Doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, monthly HUF 140,000/- for the first phase of education (4 semesters) and HUF 180,000/- for the second phase (4 semesters) – for 12 months a year, until completion of studies.
- Accommodation: Dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40,000/month to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
- Medical insurance: Health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance.
Please bear in mind that these provisions are only a contribution to the living expenses of the Scholarship Holders. It means that it does not fully cover all the costs of living and the students need to add their own financial resources in order to cover all living expenses in Hungary. All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses both in Hungary and in the city that they wish to live in before applying; please do check cost of living calculator below:
|ＳＵＢＳＣＲＩＢＥ | ＬＩＫＥ | ＣＯＭＭＥＮＴ | ＳＨＡＲＥ|
|Unique Vision Academy||Skilling Foundation||WordPress Tutorials||Diya|
|Skilling Foundation Like Page||Skilling Foundation Join Group|
|WhatsApp Us||Email Us|
Disclaimer: If your copyrighted material has been posted on Skilling.pk or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed from this site, then you must provide a written communication that details the information listed below.
|Important Note: If you want to get News & Updates regarding Education & Latest Jobs save our WhatsApp Number 0332-4646739 in your Cell Phone type your Name and send us a message on WhatsApp.|