Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Defence
1. Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of receipt of application i.e fifteen (15) days after publication of the advertisement i.e 30 September 2019.
2. The maximum age limit may be relaxed to the extent as mentioned below, however, where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one categories, he/she shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category:- (a) By 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, AJ&K and Northern Areas.
(b) By 3 years in case of candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for posts in BS-15 and below.
(c) By 10 years (up to the age of 55 years) for Government servants who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date of applications.
(d) For released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, by 15 years or the number of years actually served, whichever is less.
(e) By 5 years in case of widows, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service.
(f) By 10 years in case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BS-15 and below.
3. The quota reserved for women, minorities and disabled will be adhered to according to the Government’s instructions on the subject.
Persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply against posts at Ser Nos. 3,4,8,15,19,20,44 & 46.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Application form and online fee deposit slips are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk.
2. Application fee payable by the candidate is Rs. 400/- for Posts in BS-17 (Form A), Rs. 275/- for posts in BS-11 to BS-16 (Form B), Rs. 250/- for posts in BS-6 to BS-9
(Form C), and Rs. 50/- for posts in BS-1 to BS-5, (Form D).
3. A CANDIDATE MAY APPLY FOR 2 POSTS, prescribed in each form for BS-16 & below, subject to eligibility, BY PAYING SINGLE FEE. DISABLE CANDIDATES ARE
ENTITLED FOR FEE EXEMPTION subject to provision of Disability Certificates from National / Provincial Councils for Rehabilitation of Disabled persons.
4. Deposit test(s) fee through the online fee deposit slip in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, HBL or MCB. Deposited amount is non-refundable /
non-transferable. Therefore, candidates are advised to apply after ensuring that they fulfill eligibility criteria i.e. education, experience, quota, and age, etc.
5. Send the filled up Application Forms along with a paid copy of the deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
6. For any query contact Ph No. 051-8444441 and Fax Nos. 051-8444900 / 051-8444964 of NTS.
7. Test / Result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal/courier services. Candidates are advised to visit the website of NTS on
alternate / daily basis and keep their cell numbers provided in application forms operational, for tests/results intimations.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 30 SEPTEMBER 2019
Total Vacancies: 954