PEEF CMMS Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in World Top Universities 2020
PEEF CMMS Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in World Top Universities 2020 Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF announces Chief Minister Merit Scholarship 2020. CMMS scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for Ph.D. studies in Top 50 QS Ranked (Subject wise) universities of the world in the following subject areas. The last date to apply for PEEF CMMS scholarship is May 12, 2020. The application form can be downloaded from the PEEF website.
Download Add: Click Here
Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile: however, a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including AJK. Gilgit Baltistan (GB), FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT).
Subject Areas for PEEF CMMS Fully funded Ph.D. scholarship 2020
- Life Sciences Medicine
- Engineering & Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences /Arts & Humanities.
A detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at https://www.peetorg.pk/cmms.html
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF CMMS Ph.D. Scholarship in top 50 Universities of the world
Students applying for CMMS should have:
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of the Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse, and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years on 12th May 2020.
- Not availed of any foreign scholarship in the past.
How to Apply for PEEF Chief Minister Merit Scholarship 2020
- Secure admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world in the preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
- The scholarship application form can be downloaded from https:llwww.peef.org.pk/cmms.html
- Send duly filled application form to PEEF within the due date.
- The selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to next year.
- Permanent/regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program.
- Getting admission in the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of applicant.
- The decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
- Last Date for the receipt of applications in PEEF Office is 12″ MAY, 2020