QAED JOBS 2021 Government of the Punjab
QAED JOBS 2021 Government of the Punjab. Quaid-e-Azzam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) Punjab is an attached entity of School Education Department, Government of the Punjab for the professional development of education managers and teachers in public sector across the province. The outreach set-up of QAED Punjab consists of 43 district QAEDs with laboratory schools of higher secondary level and 2000 cluster QAEDs with full facilities to conduct trainings initiated by QAED, Punjab.
|Applications are invited from the suitable candidates to review the Single National Curriculum Training Module in Material Development Wing, QAED, Punjab, Lahore.
Total Number Of experts Required = 24 (08 Public + 08 Private + 08 QAED Headquarter) for the following subjects:
Reasonable/handsome honorarium will be paid along with proper accommodation (breakfast, tea break, lunch and dinner) in the hostel of QAED Punjab.
1) 04 days
- Closing date for submission of applications on QAED website www.qaed.edu.pk is 02.05.2021 till 11:00 AM.
- Please visit QAED website www.qaed.edu.pk for short listed (eligible) candidates for interview on the same day 02-o5-2021 after 06:00 PM.
- Candidates from Public / Private Sectors or QAED head quarter Staff fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be conducted by QAED Punjab, Lahore (face to face / online) on 02-05-2021 from 09:00 AM sharp.
- No TA/DA for interviews is admissible.
- QAED Punjab has the right to reject or cancel the selection process at any stage.
For further information, feel free to contact with Deputy Director, Quality Assurance Monitoring and Evaluation Wing, QAED PUNJAB, LAHORE. (Cell # 0322-6190620) (Email: [email protected]).
Last Date of Submission of application is 2nd May 2021 till 11:00 AM
For more Information: