Sargodha University Date Sheets 2022 of BA BSc B.Com DATE SHEET BA / BSc / B.Com-H (Only) / Associate Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce Part I, II First Annual Examination 2022 The candidates must keep with them their ORIGINAL COMPUTERIZED NATIONAL IDENTITY CARDS, Roll No. Slips, wear masks, and follow all SOPs notified by Govt. of Punjab regarding COVID-19 during the course of examination failing which they would not be allowed to take the Examination.
- Sargodha University Date Sheets 2022 of BA BSc B.Com Roll Number slips of regular students will be dispatched to the Principals of their respective colleges whereas private candidates will download their Combined Roll Number slips (Theory + Practical) from the University of Sargodha website http://annual.su.edu.pktExamination/RollNoSlip/RollNoSlips.
- Roll Number slips of Private candidates will not be dispatched to their postal addresses.
- No separate Roll Number slips will be issued for the Practical Examination.
- In the subjects of English Language Compulsory (BA/ADA& BSc/ADS) Islamic Studies (Compulsory) and Pakistan Studies (Compulsory), there will be two groups i.e. Group I & II.
- The duration of the English Paper A (BA) will be 3 1/2 hours, Islamic Studies / Ethics Compulsory 2 hours, and Pakistan Studies Compulsory 1 1/2 hours while the duration of all other papers will be 3 hours.
- A clash of subjects (if any) is required to be informed to the undersigned immediately.
Important Instructions for the Candidates.
- Sargodha University Date Sheets 2022 of BA BSc B.Com Roll No. should be written on the right of the title page of the answer book only and not on any other Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
- Marks of identification should not be made anywhere in the answer book or on the title page.
- Do not bring material relevant to the syllabus before entering the Examination Hall.
- Do not make an appeal to the Examiner in the answer book.
- Do not use abusive or obscene language in the answer book.
- Do not disobey Center Superintendent, change your Roll No / Seat with another candidate,
- Create disturbance, stage walkout, resort to pen down strike or instigate others to do so, or otherwise misbehaves in or around the Examination Hall.
- Do not bring firearms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offense in or around Examination Hall.
- No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the first hour is over. If anyone leaves after one hour or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
- Unauthorized change of center is strictly prohibited. If anyone changes their center of examination on their own, and unfair means case will be registered against him/her, similarly, no change of subject is allowed unless permitted by the University.
- No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip. An unfair-means case shall be registered against those who will violate the instructions and rules/regulations of the
- The candidates are not allowed to bring/use mini-computer, smartwatch, calculator,s and mobile telephone sets in the Examination Hall. Unfair Means Case shall be registered against those who violate the above or such other instructions as are issued.