State Bank of Pakistan Internship Program 2021
- Eligible students must have completed at least two (2) out of four (4) years of Bachelor’s degree program or have enrolled in a Master’s Program in the disciplines of Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Human Resources, Agriculture, Information Systems and Technology.
- Students must have a minimum of 60% marks where the percentage system applies or a minimum of 2.50 out of 4.00 or 3.50 out of 5.00 CGPA, where the GPA system is applicable.
- Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to apply by Clicking Here
- Applications devoid of requisite information will not be shortlisted.
- Applications submitted in person/ via surface mail or through email will not be entertained.
- The last date to apply is July 4, 2021.
The shortlisted students will be required to submit attested photocopies of last semester’s transcript, CNIC, and domicile along with one passport size photograph.
Selected students will receive a confirmation email along with the modalities to attend the virtual internship.
Misinformation at any stage will lead to the cancellation of candidature for an internship immediately.