University of Education Admission 2019
The University of Education, which was established in 2002, offers degree programs ranging from undergraduate to Ph.D. level in various disciplines. The University of Education constitutes 9 campuses which are spread across the Province of Punjab, with the result that opportunities of quality higher education are available to the youth of even the remotest parts of the province. The constituent campuses of the University include century-old Institutions for teacher education in the subcontinent, with good repute and traditions of excellence.
Admission Calendar for UE Divisions/ Campuses (2019-20)
Apply Online: Click Here
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY FOR ONLINE ADMISSION
|The applicants having 3rd division (i.e. less than 45% aggregate marks under annual system or less than 2.00 CGPA under semester system or less than 60% marks under semester system (where CGPA is not available/mentioned)) in the terminal degree are not eligible for admission in any program.
Moreover, online applications submitted on the basis of incomplete/ awaited result will not be entertained.
Step 1 (For all the Applicants)
- Download prospectus from https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2019
- Please check your eligibility from the following URL https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2019 before applying for admission.
- Following documents will be required for completion of online admission form.
- CNIC/B-Form of Candidate
- CNIC of Father/Guardian
- Certificates of Secondary School and Higher Secondary School
- Transcript of Bachelor program (if applying for Master program)
- Transcripts of Bachelor and Master programs (if applying for MS/MPhil program)
- Transcripts of Bachelor, Master and MS/MPhil programs (if applying for PhD program)
- Scanned photo in JPEG format with 50KB size.
- Fill online application form available at http://web.ue.edu.pk/apply
- Please note that after pressing the “Submit” button, applicant will not be able to edit the following; however, the rest of the fields may be edited.
- Degree Level
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s CNIC
- Father’s Name
- Print the Fee Challan, deposit the prescribed admission processing fee in any branch of The Bank of Punjab (BOP) and get computer generated deposit receipt (Customer Copy).
- Please note that printed application form / computer generated deposit receipt (Customer copy) are not required; hence, it may not be submitted to university.
- Only those applicants will be considered for admission who have deposited the prescribed admission processing fee.
- Submit separate online application form for each campus/program/ shift/quota.
- Separate admission processing fee will be charged for each application form.
- Merit Lists and Waiting List will be available on the following URL https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2019 as per scheduled dates mentioned in UE Admission Calendar available in UE Prospectus as well as uploaded on UE website (www.ue.edu.pk)
- For any kind of information, complaint and queries, regarding online admission form, please contact the concerned division/campus on the phone number given in the Advertisement/University Website/Prospectus. You may also contact on the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
You may also visit Admission Office of concerned division/campus during working hours (i.e. 08:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.)
Step 2 (For Successful Applicants i.e. applicants appearing in Merit List)
- The applicants, whose names are displayed in the merit lists, will contact the Admission Incharge of the relevant division/campus, along-with original educational documents, CNIC/Form-B and Father/Guardian CNIC, two sets of photocopies of all these documents.
- After completion of verification process, the Admission Office of concerned Division/Campus will issue a fee Challan for deposit of Admission dues (Semester fee).
- The applicant will deposit the fee in any Branch of The Bank of Punjab (BOP) within due dates and get the computer generated deposit receipt (Customer Copy); however, he/she needs not to submit the computer generated deposit receipt (Customer Copy) in the division/campus concerned.
- If an applicant does not submit the Admission dues (Semester dues) within due date, the admission offer shall stand cancelled.
Additional Instructions for Applicants of MS/MPhil and PhD
- The applicants of MS/MPhil will have to appear in UE Entry Test at concerned UE division/campus (Test Centre) on October 05, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. (Reporting time will be 09:00 a.m.).
- The applicants of PhD will have to appear in Entry Test (Subject based) at concerned UE division/campus on October 05, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. (Reporting time will be 09:00 a.m.).
- List of successful applicants will be displayed on the University Website (www.ue.edu.pk) on October 10, 2019.
- Successful applicants of MS/MPhil/PhD will appear for the interview at concerned division/campus on October 12, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. (Reporting time will be 09:00 a.m.).
- After interview, 1st merit list will be displayed on University Website on October 15, 2019 and applicants will have to go through the process given in the Step 2 (For Successful Applicants i.e. applicants appearing in Merit List).
Note: Any forgery in transcripts or tampering in marks will result in cancellation of application at any stage even after the admission and this will make the applicant ineligible for life time admission at University of Education, Lahore.
Semester wise Fee Structure for the Programs offered in Morning
|B.Ed. (Hons) Special Education||14,715||8,115||8,115||8,115||8,115||8,115||8,115||11,415|
|B.Ed. Secondary (1.5 Years)||15,620||9,020||12,320||–||–||–||–||–|
|BS Information Technology||26,265||19,665||19,665||19,665||19,665||19,665||19,665||22,965|
|MA Education Leadership and Management||16,390||8,690||8,690||11,990||–||–||–||–|
|MA Special Education||16,390||8,690||8,690||11,990||–||–||–||–|
|MSc Information Technology||28,490||20,790||20,790||24,090||–||–||–||–|
|MPhil Educational Leadership and Policy Studies||31,240||20,240||20,240||20,240||–||–||–||–|
Semester wise Fee Structure for the Programs offered in Evening
|B.Ed. (Hons) Special Education||22,965||16,365||16,365||16,365||16,365||16,365||16,365||19,665|
|B.Ed. Secondary (1.5 Years)||20,435||13,835||17,135||–||–||–||–||–|
|BS Information Technology||39,465||32,865||32,865||32,865||32,865||32,865||32,865||36,165|
|MA Education Leadership and Management||26,290||18,590||18,590||21,890||–||–||–||–|
|MA Special Education||26,290||18,590||18,590||21,890||–||–||–||–|
|MSc Information Technology||42,790||35,090||35,090||38,390||–||–||–||–|
|MPhil Educational Leadership and Policy Studies||41,690||30,690||30,690||30,690||–||–||–||–|