University of Lahore admission 2019
General Instructions for Applicant:
1. Admission office hours given: Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5:00pm) – Saturday & Sunday (9:00 to 3:00pm)
2. An applicant can apply in three degree programs at a time. However, he or she will not be charged for extra choice.
3. original scan or attested copies of the following documents are required to be uploaded on online admission Form:
a) 01 recent blue background passport size photographs
b) All academics documents i.e (Matric, Inter, Bachelor and Master degrees or IBCC /HEC equivalent
c) CNIC card of the applicant or Form B or Father CNIC
d) For more details please visit : http://uol.edu.pk/
4. Don’t upload/attach Domicile, Character and Hope Certificate while filling the Online Admission Form.
5. In case, an applicant does not have certified copies of the required documents, the same may be attested by University Admission Officer on submission of the original documents.
6. In order to get admission in any degree program, the applicants are required to qualify UOL Entrance Test, Interview or both.
7. The selection of applicant shall be on merit, determined on the basis of marks obtained in the last examination, entry test/interview or both and such other criteria as University may determine.
8. Applicants awaiting final exam result or those who have appeared in the supplementary exam are eligible to apply for admission. However, in such cases, they will be deprived of previous qualification weightage and will be purely evaluated on the basis of their test/interview score.
9. The applicants bearing O-Level, A-Level qualification or equivalent are required to submit their IBCC Equivalence Certificate in order to determine their eligibility. If an applicant fails to produce the same, he or she will not be given qualification weightage.
10. The UOL offers female hostel. The rent per room is Rs. 12,000 /- per month approximate (Including 3-time meal).
11. University transport is available throughout Lahore City.
12. All admissions are granted on “Provisional” basis. It is the sole responsibility of the selected applicants to provide proof of their eligibility within 3 weeks of the declaration of the result failing which their admission will be canceled.
13. Incomplete Admission Forms will be rejected. Documents once submitted are non-returnable.
14. For Foreign/International Applicants please visit our website:
1. The applicants are strongly encouraged to take special care of the fee deadlines after getting admission otherwise he or she will be deprived of admission.
2. In order to avoid any inconvenience, please submit your Admission Form before the admission closing date.
3. The University is authorized to amend its rules including fee any time without prior intimation.
4. The University has not authorized any publisher or person for preparation of its Entrance Tests.
So please beware of such elements.
Instructions for Purchase of Prospectus and Voucher code:
1. We are accepting Admission Forms though online admission portal. By hand or by courier forms will not be accepted.
2. The Online Admission Form must be filled according to the steps. The applicants are encouraged to read the information carefully before filling up the online Admission form at admission portal.
(Please visit website http://admissions.uol.edu.pk/)
3. The applicant either male or female, who fulfills the requirements prescribed by the University and conditions mentioned in the prospectus, is eligible to apply for admission.
4. See below details for purchase of prospectus for General Admissions Fall/Spring (Semester System):
a. Visit admission office any of UOL Campus to pay Prospectus fee of Rs. 1500/- (Non-returnable & Non-transferable) in cash by hand and get fee receipt along with prospectus and voucher. OR
b. Can send us a Bank Draft/Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1700/- obtained from any bank in favor of “University of Lahore” and courier/TCS the original bank draft to admission office any of UOL Campus where applicant is seeking for admission 03 days before admission closing date, failing which your draft will not be acceptable. Once your bank draft reaches our office, fee receipt along with prospectus and voucher will be sent to you. Please do not forget to mention your name, application ID and contact number on backside of the bank draft.
Please do not share your Voucher with anyone
Apply Here Online: Click Here