WAPDA Jobs 2022 Apply Here Registration Online Water And Power Development Authority WAPDA has invited applications from suitable, qualified, and experienced Pakistanis Nationals for the various posts of different categories on a regular basis through Pakistan Testing Service(PTS) till 17th July 2022. The job advertisement is published today in Daily Khabrain. Advertisement is also available on WAPDA Website (www.wapaa.gov.pk). The applications will be submitted online by visiting the PTS website.
WAPDA Jobs 2022 Apply Here Registration Online Reserve quota is allocated for WAPDA employees children, women, disabled, and minorities. The children of employees of DISCOS, GENCOS, NTDC, etc. are not entitled to apply against WAPDA Employees Children Quota. Applications other than online, carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after the last date shall not be entertained. Candidates shall pay a test fee of Rs. 170/- to PTS. The fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop, or VISA/ Master Card. The deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
|Post||BPS||Posts||Qualiﬁcation / Experience|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||17||38||Degree in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University of Pakistan or a Diploma / Degree from a Foreign University recognized by PEC / HEC as equivalent to an Engineering Degree i.e. BE / B.Sc (Civil).
Note: The discipline will be considered as per registration with PEC.
|Jr. Geologist||17||05||M.Sc. Geology (2nd Division) from a recognized University or 4 Years / 8 semesters Honors Degree.|
|Jr. Seismologist / Geophysicist||17||07||· M.Sc. Geo-Physics / Seismology (1st Division) from the recognized University or 4 years / 8 semesters Honors Degree.
· For Seismologist, thesis in Seismology.
· Knowledge of computer software and packages.
|Jr. Engineer (Agriculture)||17||04||Agricultural Engineering Degree from the recognized University.|
|Assistant Director (Environment)||17||03||· Master Degree (1st Division) in Environmental Sciences or Ecology or Forestry or Natural Resources Management or B.Sc. (Environmental Engineering) or 4 years / 8 semesters honors Degree.
· Knowledge of Computer Operating System.
|Research Ofﬁcer (Cement & Concrete)||17||01||M.Sc. (Physics) 1st Division or B.Sc. (Civil / Mechanical) Engineering from a recognized University or 4 Years / 8 semesters honors Degree.|
|Research Ofﬁcer (Ground Water Hydrology)||17||01||M.Sc. (Physics) 1 st Division from a recognized University or 4 Years / 8 semesters honors Degree.|
|Assistant Director (Ecology)||17||02||· Master Degree in Botany / Zoology / Bio-diversity / Ecology / Environment or 4 years / 8 semesters honors degree from recognized University.
· Knowledge of Computer Operating System.
|Research Ofﬁcer (Stat / Math)||17||01||M.A / M.Sc. in Statistics / Mathematics (1st Division) from a recognized University or 4 years / 8 semesters honors Degree.|
|Asst. Research Ofﬁcer
(Soil Mechanics & Foundation)
|16||01||M.Sc. (2nd Division) in Physics or B.Sc. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or 4 years / 8 semesters honors Degree.|
|Asst. Research Ofﬁcer (Cement & Concrete)||16||01||M.Sc. (2nd Division) in Physics or B.Sc. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or 4 years / 8 semesters honors Degree.|
|Asst. Research Ofﬁcer (Surface Water Hydrology)||16||02||M.Sc. (2nd Division) in Physics from a recognized University or 4 years / 8 semesters honors Degree.|
|Asst. Research Ofﬁcer (Water Chemist)||16||01||M.Sc. (2nd Division) in Chemistry from a recognized University or 4 years / 8 semesters honors Degree.|
|Asst. Research Ofﬁcer (Agriculture / Agronomy & Land use studies)||16||01||M.Sc. (2nd Division) in Agriculture from a recognized University or 4 years / 8 semesters honors Degree.|
|Sub Engineer (Civil)||14||34||3 years post Matric Diploma in Civil Technology from any Poly Technic Institute afﬁliated with the Board of Technical Education. (Must possess basic qualiﬁcation
i.e. DAE Civil).
WAPDA Jobs 2022 Apply Here Registration Online Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling out the prescribed application form available on the PTS website (www.pts.org.pk). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
General Conditions & Instructions:
- A written test shall be conducted by PTS & interview will be conducted by
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01
- Educational Certificates / Degrees must be from / verified from HEC Recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
- Only children of WAPDA employees are entitled to apply against the quota reserved for WAPDA Employees’ Children. The children of employees of DISCOs, GENCOs, and NTDC are not entitled to apply against WAPDA Employees Children Quota.
- Candidates applying under WAPDA Employee Children Quota (ECQ) must submit the following required documents at the time of the interview:
- Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper from WAPDA Employee and Certificate from the concerned WAPDA office that no son/daughter has already been employed under WAPDA ECQ in the
- Documentary proof of employment of Father / Mother in
- Original documents shall be presented by the candidates at the time of
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age limit. No further age relaxation shall be granted except 03 years age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Kashmir. 03 years age relaxation shall also be admissible to candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan (only for the post of Sub-Engineer (Civil) at No. 15).
- 10 years age relaxation shall be admissible to disabled persons applying against disabled persons
- WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years of continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation up to the age of 55 years.
- Age will be calculated as on last date of receipt of
- Age relaxation shall be admissible only in one
- employees shall apply through proper channel and submit requisite NOC / permission.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for test /
- Applications carrying incomplete / incorrect information or received after last date shall be
Any information found bogus at any stage during induction or later in service will result in termination thereof.
How to Apply:
- Candidates may register themselves and submit their applications through the online link available on the PTS
website www.pts.org.pk. within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
- Submission of a hard copy of the application form is not
- Candidates shall pay a test fee of Rs.170/- to PTS. The fee will only be accepted through Telenor Easy Paisa e. Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop, or VISA / Master Card.
- The deposited amount is neither refundable nor
- Candidates will be informed through text message by PTS regarding roll slips, test centers, timing, test date, etc.
- Candidates can download their roll slips from the PTS website.